jueves, 5 de enero de 2012

Chapter 12

I used the entire Danger Days album ... 'cause I wanted to. My writing style my have be affected by watching Inglourious Basterds late last nightbwhen I couldn't sleep 'cause I was as sick as a dog.

I actually got a little depressed every time I checked my email and found I didn't have a review on Ch. 11. Give me reviews, please!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT:  Moonlight black rose mentioned that there was a lot of blood in ch. 12. That's 'cause  there's a fair bit of it in your average human being (not as much as 28 Days Later would like you to think, but still) and the Poleepkwa had killed a shed load of humans before we tuned in to the story. I tried to use different words for blood and guts every time I mentioned them. I realized that there are lots of words for that. Lots.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario