martes, 17 de enero de 2012

Dreaming

Ever had a dream within a dream? Ever had a dream about being in your pajamas in a public place? Ever had a dream about something that's going to happen soon and in the dream you fuck it up completely? I'd never had any of those before. Last night, I had all three in one go. Yay for me! (note sarcasm) I have a trip to Italy sometime in February but in the dream I fucked up really bad. And I had a back pack that was a bottomless fridge. That refilled empty cartons endlessly. I somehow managed to forget this at home. Along with my clothes. When I woke up into the real world, out of the second layer of the dream which was a repeat of the first, I found out I'd hit my snooze button. Twice. I was so late that Finn had to wake me up. And then I asked where my fridge-pack was. Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario