miércoles, 12 de octubre de 2011

Pre-Chapter 5 rambling 2

Okay, Ch. 5 carries on the light-hearted tone of Ch. 4. Less angst, more Wikus-getting-Integrated. I, personally, got a bit fed up of fics skipping straight to Christopher coming back, but I'm not gonna be able to chronicle all the time that passes; I'm gonna introduce some people, then time-skip so you can see how it's going.
Also on Ch. 5's playlist is School's Out-Alice Cooper and Caramelldansen-Caramell (in English) (idk why) and I spent all day on the computer and have ... not much to show for it. Seems my writing spree is winding down some.
I did some more doodles of the Graketd glyph, but they all sucked. My imagination-to-paper conservation-of-awesomeness is very low when it comes to drawing.  
...
I just went to my fridge and there's this tiny little bottle of lemonade (that's soda if you're american) and none of us have a clue where came from, but it's exactly what I was looking for. Spooky O,o
...
I just looked at my stats and I have 4 from the US, 1 from Canada and 1 from Germany. I'm Worldwide? Awesome.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario